Marc Chabrier ©
Life advice quotes are a dime a dozen these days, but these right here are the type to hit home. They are impactful on so many levels, all you need to do is absorb them openly. Take whatever goodness from them and see if they apply to your world.
1. I absolutely believe that we are the sum of everything we’ve been exposed to, but I am here to tell you that we are neither bound by them nor defined by them. It is up to you how you absorb your environment. It’s up to you to take away as much goodness as you can for the purpose of progressing in life. Don’t get weighed down by the chaos, be influenced by the positivity.
2. This is something that I learned years ago, but it wasn’t by choice. For me it was because I was at the very bottom and timing was everything. I was forced to look inward and make hard choices. I got myself up and dusted myself off. Next, I developed the courage to have to let go and have faith that I would be able to handle anything that came my way no matter what it was. It is my belief that we have all the necessary tools to handle life’s problems. The trick is to look inside your toolbox knowing that the correct tool is there.
3. Knowing that we always have a choice is a very powerful piece of information. Sometimes we may not like the choices that are presented to us, but knowing that there are more doors to open can give you hope. We need to have hopes and dreams or what’s the point. Believe and make things happen. There’s a door that will lead you to the right place. Make a good choice.
4. When you break someone’s trust it’s next to impossible to get it back. If you do get it back there will be a lot of trepidation from the other party. As if the trust will be broken again. Never break promises. It is best to underpromise and overdeliver. If you break someone’s heart, they may never heal completely from it and then the next person will suffer unnecessarily. I believe all three of these are critical not to break.
5. Being humble, being kind, and being real is where it’s at. Enjoy your life and be good to others. You don’t have to be perfect you should just be amazing!
6. So many people talk about their big plans to everyone, yet they never get up and make things happen. I like the idea of doing things low-key and then just showing up with a bang! Get going on your dream.
7. I existed for many many years but was I really living? Nope, I believe I was in survival mode for most of it. Whatever experiences I had I may have been on autopilot just existing with no rhyme or reason. I am happy to report that I am living! I am alive and living!!! What’s your story?
8. This one is a big one for me because it seems to be clear that I do well under lots of challenges. I rise to the occasion better when there are lots of obstacles versus when it’s smooth sailing. Life is more interesting when I have cool stories of how I overcame certain things in my life.
9. I do agree with this 100%, but when it came to my dream it happened all of the sudden. It materialized as an ah-ha moment. Ridiculously Enjoy Life was born out of something that I was already doing but didn’t understand the bigger picture. For the plan part, I certainly took lots of action and made it happen!
10. This is so freakin simple to do. If you read it again you will see that it really takes little effort to be the REASON. Inspire people to be more than they believe they ever could be.
Rise to your occasion and believe that you will do it!
Hi, I’m Marc! Father, photographer, exotic car lover, progressive learner, and an all-around good guy with a cartoon-like personality.
I am so glad you arrived here! If you are present and accounted for because you are looking to create a better life for yourself than you are in the right spot. At Ridiculously Enjoy Life we help you learn how to achieve happiness in your life in different ways. When I started this journey, it began out of necessity. My life was crazy, man! I now have been able to transform myself into the person I want to be.
Helping others makes me happy and by creating Ridiculously Enjoy Life, it has given me the opportunity to help on a grander scale.
Help me help you, so we can help each other.
For more information on Marc follow her handles below.